Royal Suite - Concierge with Verandah
Unparalleled luxury and personal attention combine in our very finest type of suite and our most spacious quarters. Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah are classified as Category R and are located on Deck 12, Forward.
A sophisticated Art Deco décor incorporates original artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, warm wood finishes with inlaid details, elegant furnishings and lavish marble-and-granite bathrooms to take your cruise to superlative new heights.
Guests of our Royal Suites have at their disposal:
- A separate bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, including a master with double sinks, a rain-style shower and whirlpool tub
- A verandah with a whirlpool tub
- Living room
- Open dining salon
- Pantry and wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: 1,781 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 1 bedroom with queen bed; wall pull-down double bed and wall pull-down single bed in living room
- View: private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows in main living space
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 2 42" high-definition LCD flat-screen TVs (1/living room, 1/bedroom)
- Blu-ray DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- Elemis® Revitalise-Me bath, shower and spa products
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Sofa and sofa chairs
- Dining table
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night's sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Media Library: Located in the Concierge Lounge, this library features an extensive selection of music CDs, DVDs, video games and board games for your family to enjoy in the comfort of your suite.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (Length of cruise).
Every Concierge Suite includes a private verandah, affording Guests sweeping ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by.
Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- A whirlpool tub
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® railings and dividers
- Childproof locks
- Expanded Master Suite Option
For larger parties, add an adjoining Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. On adjoining accommodations, the partition between verandahs can be opened to create a larger balcony for sharing, with access between rooms.
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo or Remy, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call this number. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo and Remy dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from any of our rotation restaurants
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
- Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you'll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail, access the Internet, watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck via a private entrance. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.