Oceanview Stateroom - Concierge Family with Verandah
Indulge in a superior level of comfort in your chic new home on the high seas adorned in Art Deco elegance while enjoying signature Concierge services. Concierge Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah are classified as Category V and are located on Deck 8, Forward, Midship and Aft.
Relax in private quarters fitted with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings, genuine teak accents and a private verandah for magnificent views of the sea.
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: 304 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, double sleeper sofa and upper berth pull-down bed
- View: private verandah
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 22" LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- Digital clock with 2 USB charging ports
- Full-length mirror
- Elemis® Revitalise-Me bath, shower and spa products
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Ample closet space
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night's sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (up to 100mb)
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A "split bath": a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and round tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
- All this plus unparalleled Disney service at any and all hours is bound to make your stay a true pleasure.
Airy and private, this sanctuary is where you can watch the sun rise, bask in ocean breezes and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening nightcap.
Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® or solid whitewall railings
- Childproof locks
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from any of our rotation restaurants
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
- Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you'll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located on Deck 10, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail, access the Internet, watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and beverages offered throughout the day