2-Bedroom Suite - Concierge with Verandah
A lavish retreat for up to 7 Guests, these spacious quarters feature deluxe amenities and signature Concierge services. Concierge 2-Bedroom Suites with Verandah are classified as Category S and are located on Deck 8, Forward.
Relax and feel at home in a palatial 2-bedroom suite adorned with original artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, warm wood finishes with inlaid details, tasteful furnishings and lavish marble-and-granite bathrooms.
Guests of 2-Bedroom Suites have at their disposal:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms, including a master with a whirlpool tub
- A verandah
- Living room
- Wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- 2 walk-in closets
- Media library access
- Sleeps: 7
- Size: 945 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 2 bedrooms: master with queen bed, second with queen bed and wall pull-down single bed; double sleeper sofa in living room
- View: private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows in main living space
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- High-definition LCD flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- Elemis® Revitalise-Me bath, shower and spa products
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Couch, desk and chair
- Dining table
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night's sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Media Library: Speak with a member of the Concierge team to borrow titles from a selection of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy in the comfort of your suite. Board games are also available at Diversions.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (up to 100mb). Usage fees apply after 100mb.
Airy and private, this sanctuary is where you can watch the sun rise, bask in ocean breezes and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening nightcap.
Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® or solid whitewall railings
- Childproof locks
Expanded Master Suite Option
For larger parties, add an adjoining Concierge 2-Bedroom or Royal Suite with Verandah. On adjoining accommodations, the partition between verandahs can be opened to create a larger balcony for sharing, with access between rooms.
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from any of our rotation restaurants
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning