2024 Walt Disney World - Resort Hotel Package With Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
If you’re on the go all day, consider this fast and easy meal plan option! Dine at your choice of over 100 Quick-Service locations where you can stop and enjoy a casual meal when you're ready to grab a bite to eat. Just order and find a seat—no dining reservations required!
When You Book This Package, You'll Receive:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort hotel
- Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 Theme Park days
- Keepsake Luggage Tag (one per person)
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Dining Plan Highlights
Everyone in the party ages 3 and over receives the following during their package stay:
- 2 Quick-Service Meals Per Night of Stay*
- 1 Snack or Nonalcoholic Beverage Per Night of Stay*
- 1 Resort-Refillable Mug**
For example, if you book a 4-night package with a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, each Guest (ages 3 and up) in your party would receive 8 Quick-Service meals and 4 Snacks or Nonalcoholic Beverages—which can be used at any time during your 4-night stay.
- Beverages are included with each meal. Guests under 21 years of age may choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages. Guests 21 and older with valid identification may substitute for beer, wine and cocktails.
- Guests ages 3 to 9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (ages 3 and up).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of checkout.
* Specific number of meals and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. You can redeem your meals and snacks any day during your stay, until the number associated with your package have been depleted. All unused meals and snacks and the ability to use your refillable mug expire at midnight on your package reservation checkout date.
** Resort-refillable mugs are eligible for refills from self-service beverage islands at any Disney Resort hotel Quick-Service location.
Meals redeemed at breakfast, lunch or dinner will include:
- 1 Entrée
- 1 Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
Guests 21 and older may choose either one nonalcoholic beverage or one-single serving mixed cocktail, beer or wine (where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Guests 10 years of age and older can choose one nonalcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving nonalcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot Chocolate
- Soda, Coffee or Tea
At Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations, snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
- Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- 2 scoops of hand-scooped ice cream
- Popcorn scoop (single-serving box)
- Piece of whole fruit
- Single-serve bag of snacks
- 20-ounce bottle of Coca-Cola® products, including Dasani® water
- 20-ounce fountain soft drink
- Single-serve coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea, milk or juice
- Cup of soup
- Add on toppings or sauces (e.g. side of cheese dipping sauce)
What's Not Included
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
Enjoy a variety of discounts and offerings on dining, entertainment, shopping and more.
Download to see more.
Plus, you can add any of these upgrades!
Park Hopper® Option
Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package including ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable. Theme Park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Tickets include admission to one Theme Park per day unless the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option is purchased. Excludes activities/events separately priced. Theme park reservations are required to enter a park through January 8, 2024. Beginning January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required.