Inside Stateroom - Deluxe
Boasting more square footage than a Standard Inside Stateroom, these comfortable quarters offer room for relaxation.
Deluxe Inside Stateroom classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 10A: Decks 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Sleeps: 3 to 4
- Size: 204 sq. ft.
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa and upper-berth pull-down bed (if sleeping 4)
- View: Magical Porthole with real-time views
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22" LCD flat-screen TV on swivel arm, with remote control
- iPod® docking station
- Full-length mirror
- H20 Plus® spa, bath and shower products
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Deluxe Inside Stateroom design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A "split bath": a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- A leather-upholstered ottoman with hollow inside storage
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
And to kids' delight, a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers soaring through a starry sky reveals itself when the upper-berth bed is pulled down!
Peer Through the Magical Porthole
For added Disney flavor, all Inside Staterooms feature a Magical Porthole, providing Guests with a real-time view of the ship's exterior while reflecting your stateroom's actual location, port or starboard. High-definition cameras feed live video to an LCD flat-screen monitor cleverly disguised as a porthole, with the help of a stylized frame.
Be on the lookout for enchanting surprises; you never know who—or what—might float by. Perhaps a beloved Disney character or even a pirate ship! And when it's bedtime, you can turn off your Magical Porthole with the simple flip of a switch.