Walt Disney World - Resort Hotel Package +Quick Service
Service dining locations.
Disney Resort Hotel Package Plus Quick-Service Dining is especially convenient for families who want the freedom to dine without having to make advance reservations.
When You Book This Package, You'll Receive:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort hotel
- Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 Theme Park days
- Keepsake Luggage Tag (one per person)
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable. Does not include activities/events separately priced. Multi-day tickets and options expire 14 days from date of first use.
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Enjoy casual meals and snacks at Quick-Service locations—they're a great place to eat, just order at a counter or register and then find a seat.
Everyone in the party ages 3 and over will receive the following each night of their package stay:
- 2 Quick-Service Meals
- 2 Snacks
Each Guest ages 3 and over will receive a refillable drink mug, which is eligible for refills at self-service beverage islands at Quick-Service locations at any Disney Resort hotel.
Each Quick-Service meal includes (for breakfast, lunch or dinner):
- 1 Entrée
- 1 Non-alcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
At Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations, snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
- Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- Popcorn scoop
- 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
- Prepackaged milk or juice
- Piece of whole fruit
- Bag of snacks
- 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
- 20 oz. fountain soft drink
Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single-serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal Milkshakes
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot Chocolate
- Soda, Coffee or Tea
A single-serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Most beer, wine and mixed drink beverages included, some exceptions apply. Guests must be age 21 or older and present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages may only be redeemed with a Quick-Service meal entitlement.
What's Not Included
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
- In-Room dining, including pizza delivery