FL Residents - Purchase a 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 Plus Tax
Florida residents can get a 3-day Discover Disney Ticket for $175 plus tax—valid for admission to one theme park per day! Plus, they can add a 4th day for just $20 more plus tax.
Proof of Florida residency required. For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
Valid Admission Dates:
Now - June 30, 2020
June 37, 2020
- Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to any one of the 4 theme parks per day.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
For Tickets with Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option:
- Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Tee times are required for Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability.
- Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.