Save Up to 25% on Select Rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel This Fall
Magic is here at the Disneyland Resort! Immerse yourself in the Disney magic with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. With benefits like close proximity to park entrances, themed pools, world-class service and, of course, magical Disney touches all around.
December 9, 2021
Valid Travel Dates
Stays most Sunday through Thursday nights between October 12 and December 16, 2021.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 25% on Premium and 20% on Standard rooms
- Save 20% on Premium and 15% on Standard rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 10% on Premium and Standard rooms
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights during the applicable dates between October 12 and December 16, 2021.
- Book now through December 9, 2021; travel must be completed by December 17, 2021.
- Premium room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park are required to enter a Theme Park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
- Visit DisneyTravelTradeInfo.com/dlr for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.