2019 - Resort Hotel Vacation Package
Make the most of your Disneyland Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, you'll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
The following Disneyland Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 5 days.
- Valid for entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Theme Park
- Disneyland Resort Park souvenir tickets of 3 day or more include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hour*
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
- 2019 Magical Extras Savings Card - A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District. (one card per package)
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard and souvenir button. (Provided to all Guests ages 3 and over in your party.)
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling Discount† - Roll into vacation with some savings on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes in the Downtown Disney District! Guests traveling on a vacation package receive $5.00 off bowling per person. (Applicable to walk-in rates only. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount. Time allotted on the lanes reflects the number of people in your group, one coupon per package).
- Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour - Receive a 15% discount on this inspiring Disneyland Park tour.
Additional Package Options
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo Car Rental
- Disney MaxPass
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Protection Plan
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
*Extra Magic Hour currently allows registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday before the applicable park opens to the general public. Each registered Hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
†May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. This voucher has been issued as part of a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package – one (1) voucher per package, maximum of (5 persons) per voucher. Valid at Splitsville, Downtown Disney Anaheim. Expires 1/15/20.