2018 - Resort Hotel Vacation Package
Make the most of your Disneyland® Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
View Magical Savings Flyer
The following Disneyland® Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 3 to 5 days.
- Valid for same-day entry into both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® Theme Parks
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hours*
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
- 2018 Magical Extras Savings Card - A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney® District. (one card per package)
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary. One per person in package.)
- ESPN Zone® - Get a Mid-Field burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $20†. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.