Join Our Team
Do You Have What it Takes to Make Magic?
- Are you a travel professional looking for a company that shares your Disney travel passion and respects YOUR business relationship with YOUR clients?
- Do you have a passion for Disney travel, are a professional, business-minded self-starter, with a drive and dedication to provide top notch service, just as you would expect from someone helping with your family’s vacation?
- Do you have travel industry experience and/or have a wide array of personal travel experience including at least one cruise and four Disney World and/or Disneyland visits in the past five years?
- Do you have a strong aptitude for sales and are ready with a potential client list and a solid business plan to begin your marketing efforts and a home office ready with computer, fax and phone line?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for MEI-Travel & Mouse Fan Travel! We are looking for experienced vacation planners, who are interested in becoming Affiliate-Independent Contractors(IC) to help create magical vacation experiences.
Why MEI & Mouse Fan Travel?
MEI-Travel, and its Disney specialty division Mouse Fan Travel, are owned and operated by experienced Vacation Planners who sell travel and are nuts about Disney and vacation travel around the globe! We understand the challenges of providing expert service, working with suppliers for the best deals, and rolling with an ever-changing industry. With us, you have access to a personal support system that fully understands the Disney product as well as the top cruise and vacation suppliers. With us, you are never just a number. Our Affiliate-ICs are part of a team that provides support to each other to help you on your path to success.
We truly believe that Affiliate-ICs work hard to earn their client’s business and that relationship should never be ‘owned’ by anyone. We believe it’s ultimately the client who 'owns' the right to make their own purchase decisions. Yes… That is also true of leads you receive because of our marketing efforts.
MEI & Mouse Fan Travel™ is a proud member of: ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents) IATAN, CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association), and other highly respected travel organizations that provide us with discounts and commission bonuses from many travel suppliers. We have access to all major vacation suppliers that will allow you to sell other world wide destinations for land vacations and we represent all major cruise lines too!
What's In It For You?
By joining us as an Affiliate-IC, you own and manage your own business with our guidance. You work out of your home office, on your own schedule. You will book vacation travel for your clients through the internet and via phone and receive commission. You will also enjoy other benefits by joining forces with other professional vacation planners.
As an Affiliate-IC, you will earn a percentage of the commission (one of the highest among Disney Specialty companies) paid by any supplier and no commission caps. In addition, you will be able to participate in the following:
- Commission Bonus Program
- Frequent incentive programs where you can win cash and travel rewards for your sales
- Opportunity to earn your personal IATAN ID card
- Recognition and rewards for the Top Tier Affiliates
- Attend Disney AEP (Agent Education Programs) - including exclusive programs just for us!
- Attend MEI sponsored FAM trips a few times a year to learn and network with other agents
- Attend industry learning conferences to further your skills and product knowledge
- Opportunity to participate in customized mailer & e-marketing programs
- Online access to your own private client database and reservation tracking system
- You can take advantge of our strong brand reputation by advertising as "An Affiliated of" MEI-Travel
- and much more!
Be Sure to Check Out Other Affiliate Programs
Because there are many different flavors of agencies out there, and just as many different Affiliate programs, we encourage you to compare us against the others to be sure you are signing with the right program that fits your needs.
If you are new to the industry, it can be really exciting to get started without knowing what to look for in a program. Be sure to watch for the following red flags when considering other programs:
- Is the agency rated with the BBB? Important to check because its your reputation in the industry at stake.
- Is the agency CLIA AND IATAN certified? IATAN is the gold standard. You will want to affiliated with the best.
- Does the agency offer coverage for you under their Errors and Omissions Insurance policy? Be sure they have one.
- If they do business on the internet are they registered as a Seller of Travel in at least 4 states as well as their local state if required? Currently four states require ANY agency doing business via the web to be registered in their state no matter where they are located in the US. If the agency does not carry these registrations, its a red flag that they may not be experienced enough to know they need to register and offer certain consumer protections required by law in certain states to you and your clients.
- Does the contract state the agency owns the clients? This is often burried in fine print. Be sure the contract allows you full rights to market and sell to your clients if you move to another agency later on.
Ready For More Information?
If you think you have what it takes, meet the requirements above, are serious about sales and providing legendary customer service, just CLICK HERE and send us a little information including:
- Your resume
- Are you an experienced Travel Planner?
- Your personal travel experience & business goals
- What motivates you to seek affiliation with MEI-Travel?
Please be sure you send all the info above in detail requested. Once received, we will send you an application kit for you to return to be considered for the next training round.. Please allow up to 3 business days for an email to arrive and please note we bring new agencies on each quarter and interviews are scheduled when the prior group is off and selling! No phone calls please.